Mental Health Services
Corsica River provides outpatient mental health therapy and services for adults, children and families. Contact us for more information.
- Individual, Family & Group Therapy
- School & Agency Based Therapy
- Marriage and Couples Counseling
- Grief Counseling
- Medication Management
- Health Education
- Co-Occurring Disorder Treatment (mental health and substance use)
- 24 Hour On-Call Services
- Discharge & Aftercare Planning
- Urgent Care Services (Contact Eastern Shore Crisis Response Helpline 1-888-407-8018)
- Behavioral Interventions for Children
- Geriatric Populations
- Weekly Groups for Substance Use and Co-Occurring Treatment
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Substance Use Disorder – Treatment Services Offered at Six Convenient Locations
Corsica River (Centreville, Cambridge, St. Michaels) in collaboration with For All Seasons, Inc., Behavioral Health & Rape Crisis Center (Easton, Denton, Chestertown).
Call any of the following numbers to make appointments: 410-758-2211, 443-225-5780, 410-745-8028.
Help is available – don’t wait! Please contact one of our service locations today.