Corsica River is a non-profit mental health and Substance Use Disorder (SUD) clinic. Our mission is to provide caring, effective, and highly accessible assessment and treatment to all mid-shore residents. We have clinics in Centreville, St. Michaels, Federalsburg and Cambridge, Maryland. We also provide SUD services in Easton, Denton and Chestertown, Maryland.
Whether a child or adult, couple or family, we can help. Service, commitment, and caring are what we stand for!
Watch our video to learn more about our mental health services!
Mental illness, substance use, serious emotional disturbance, or a major life event is difficult to face. The staff at Corsica River understands the life difficulties that can accompany these situations and knows how hard it can be to cope.
At Corsica River our caring staff provides support and encouragement to help people rebuild their lives and gain resilience. And we provide dedicated services to adolescents, children, families, and couples. Also, we help clients develop healthy methods to deal with stress.
Corsica River firmly believes that through effective treatment and maintaining a healthy lifestyle, appropriate life balance and good relationships can be achieved.
Stop by one of our Eastern Shore locations or contact us to learn more.
Did you know we offer Substance Abuse Treatment?
- Treatment Services for Substance Use Disorder- Corsica River releases new poster and rack card describing treatment services for Substance Use Disorder. Please click on the images below… Continue Reading
- Less Judgment – More Compassion- Videos focused on reducing the stigma surrounding addiction and that stress the need to view opioid addiction as a disease to… Continue Reading
- SUD SERVICE EXPANDS FOR CORSICA RIVER- Corsica River Mental Health Services, Inc. welcomes Dr. Eric F. Ciganek, MD to Corsica River for a limited Medication-Assisted Treatment practice… Continue Reading
- Corsica River Opens New Office in Federalsburg- Corsica River announces treatment services for Substance Use Disorder and Mental Health in Federalsburg, MD. The office is located at: 332… Continue Reading
- We Offer SUD Treatment- We offer SUD treatment in 6 locations on the MidShore! Please call 410. 758.2211 for more information. From the Chestertown SPY:… Continue Reading